Read Part 1 here
Read Part 2 here
About Kevin's Business:
1. Do you have a storefront? Do you have a gun shop or firearm related business?
2. Do you offer DuraCoat® services as a main business, part of another business, or as a side business?
3. How much DuraCoat® work do you get on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis?
4. Do you advertise your DuraCoat® services in any way? Print ads, signage, website, etc.
5. Do you have employees that perform DuraCoat® services? If so, how many?
6. Do you specialize in solid colors, camo patterns, restorations, hydrographics, or something else?
|Great example of Kevin's work|
7. Please tell us anything else pertinent about your current business.
About DuraCoat® University:
8. How did you learn about DuraCoat® University (workshop)?
9. How many times have you attended a DuraCoat® University class?
10. What was the most important lesson learned at class? Anything else you feel was vital information that you learned?
11. Would you be interested in attending another DuraCoat® University class? Is there a specific topic you would like to focus on or learn more about?
12. Did you have a firearm related business prior to attending DuraCoat® University?
13. Had you applied DuraCoat® prior to attending the class? If so, were you offering services?
14. Did you come alone or did you bring additional attendees with you to the class?
15. What was your main reason for attending DuraCoat® University?
16. How has attending DuraCoat® University benefited your business?
17. Do you have any advice for people considering attending DuraCoat® University?